At The University of New Hampshire, Jason has developed campaigns and strategies for student recruitment, fundraising, alumni, and brand awareness. His role enhances the university’s image online, increases brand equity, promotes UNH’s mission, and helps build relationships with stakeholders.
Since 2011, Jason has dedicated his career to creating social media strategies and digital campaigns at the University of New Hampshire—a leading public research university. As a thought leader in social media for higher education, Jason continues to develop unique digital campaigns, demonstrate proper methods, and share best practices on campus and by sharing his knowledge at conferences and summits nationwide.
Establishing a relationship is more important than increasing the number of fans or measuring ROI. Social Media is about strengthening and nurturing your online community, receiving feedback from those that matter most, and creating advocates for your brand. Authenticity matters. Whether you participate or not, conversations about your brand occur everyday. Limited availability for consultancy, social media management, & speaking engagements.
Latest Speaking Engagements:
- October: Keynote at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – New York City
- August: Marketing & Communications Co-Chair at eduWeb – Snowbird, Utah
- October: Panelist at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – New York City
- July: Web & Mobile Strategy Track Chair at eduWeb – Philadelphia, PA
- December: Panelist at Massachusetts Marketing Summit (AMA) – Boston, MA
- November: Speaker at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – New York City
- July: Web & Mobile Strategy Track Chair at eduWeb – San Diego, CA
- June: Presenter at OHO Interactive Bootcamp – Boston, MA
- March: Presenter at CASE District One – Boston, MA
- July: Data & Analytics Track Chair at eduWeb – Boston, MA
- June: Higher Ed Experts Faculty Award Recipient
- October: Presenter at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – Boston, MA