At The University of New Hampshire, I have developed campaigns and strategies for student recruitment, fundraising, alumni, and brand awareness. My role enhances the university’s image online, increases brand equity, promotes UNH’s mission, and helps build relationships with stakeholders.
Since 2012, I have dedicated my professional career to creating social media strategies and digital campaigns for the University of New Hampshire—a leading public research university. As a thought leader in social media for higher education, I strive to continue developing unique digital campaigns, demonstrate proper methods, and share best practices both on campus and by sharing my knowledge at conferences nationwide.
Establishing a relationship is more important than increasing the number of fans or measuring ROI. Social Media is about strengthening and nurturing your online community, receiving feedback from those that matter most, and creating advocates for your brand. Authenticity matters. Whether you participate or not, conversations about your brand occur everyday. Are you listening?
Limited availability for consultancy, social media management, & speaking engagements. Contact Jason for more information.
Latest Speaking Engagements:
- October: Keynote at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – NYC
- August: Marketing & Communications Co-Chair at eduWeb – Snowbird, Utah
- October: Panelist at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – NYC
- July: Web & Mobile Strategy Track Chair at eduWeb – Philadelphia, PA
- December: Panelist at Massachusetts Marketing Summit (AMA) – Boston, MA
- November: Speaker at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Education – NYC
- July: Web & Mobile Strategy Track Chair at eduWeb – San Diego, CA
- June: Presenter at OHO Interactive Bootcamp – Boston, MA
- March: Presenter at CASE District One – Boston, MA
- July: Data & Analytics Track Chair at eduWeb – Boston, MA
- June: Higher Ed Experts Faculty Award Recipient
- October: Presenter at Social Media Strategies Summit Higher Ed – Boston, MA