Establishing a relationship is more important than increasing the number of fans or measuring ROI. Social Media is all about strengthening and nurturing your online community, receiving feedback from those that matter most, and creating advocates for your brand. Authenticity matters. Whether you participate or not, conversations about your brand occur everyday.
I have led sessions at many higher education & digital media conferences. I’m also the marketing & communications co-chair for the 2020 eduWeb Digital Summit in Salt Lake City and speaking in NYC at SMSS Higher Ed 2020 this autumn.
Latest speaking engagements:
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Higher Ed, October 2019 NEW YORK CITY
- Web & Mobile Strategy Chair: eduWeb, July 2019 PHILADELPHIA
- Massachusetts Marketing Summit, December 2018 BOSTON
- Social Media Strategies Summit: HigherEd, October 2018 NEW YORK CITY
- Web & Mobile Strategy Chair: eduWeb, July 2018 SAN DIEGO