At The University of New Hampshire, I’ve developed many campaigns and strategies for student recruitment, fundraising, brand awareness, and more. My role enhances the university’s image online, increases brand equity, promotes the university’s mission, and helps build relationships with stakeholders.
Establishing a relationship is more important than increasing the number of fans or measuring ROI. It’s about strengthening your online community, receiving feedback from those that matter most, and creating advocates for your brand. Authenticity matters. Whether you participate or not, conversations about your brand occur everyday.
Latest Speaking Engagements:
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Higher Ed – October 2019 NEW YORK CITY
- Web & Mobile Strategy Chair: EduWeb Summit – July 2019 PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Massachusetts Marketing Summit – December 2018 BOSTON, MA
- Social Media Strategies Summit: HigherEd – October 2018 NEW YORK CITY
- Web & Mobile Strategy Chair: EduWeb Summit – July 2018 SAN DIEGO, CA
I’ve been a featured speaker at many higher education & digital media conferences such as the Social Media Strategies Summit, EduWeb Digital Summit, HigherEd Experts, IC Summits, and Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). Have we met?