I’m a Portsmouth, NH-based social media and digital content strategist currently working at The University of New Hampshire as the director of social media. I consider myself a social media evangelist with a sustained passion for digital marketing and content creation. I’ve been a featured speaker at many higher education & social media conferences around the United States, including CASE, eduWeb, AMA, and Social Media Strategies Summit. I’m also president and Board Chair at WSCA Radio, where I help with fundraising, marketing, station remodeling, and as the host of Nocturnal, a weekly freeform radio program.
My free time is taken up by listening to too many records, walks in the woods, writing my newsletter, and taking orders from the cats.
- B.A. in History, Franklin Pierce University
- Project Management Certificate, University of New Hampshire
- Advanced Social Media Strategy Certificate, Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Communication
- M.B.A., UNH Paul College of Business & Economics
“I can’t imagine EduWeb without him. He has used his expertise in higher education, digital media, and marketing to serve as a leader both for the conference and the industry.”
– Chris Barrows, Former EduWeb Chair